"S.J. Louis Company of Rockville, Minnesota recently completed the construction of 7,200 feet of 66" diameter concrete sewer on behalf of the Columbus City Utilities. The project included five directional bores and a critical timetable through one of the City's busiest public parks.
The work performed by S.J. Louis was in a word, excellent. They completed work well ahead of all time restrictions and completed the project well within budget. Their crews were skilled and well equipped and were a pleasure to work with. They were always thoughtful of the concerns of the property owners involved.
Restoration work also went rapidly and smoothly. I have no hesitation in giving them my highest recommendation."
- Keith Reeves, Director, Columbus City Utilities
Owner City of Columbus
Engineer Strand Associates, Inc.
- 6,500 LF of 66" RCP Sanitary Sewer (both open cut and direct jack pipe footages)
- 435 LF of 4'X6' CIP Box Culvert
- 195 LF of 42" RCP Sanitary Sewer
- 198 LF of 36" RCP Sanitary Sewer
- 230 LF of 24" RCP Sanitary Sewer
- 600 LF of 10" & 12" PVC Sanitary Sewer
- 835 LF of Direct Jack 66" RCP Tunneling for Sanitary Sewer with a Taylor TBM
- 29 Manholes